WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Scott Hahn the Modernist: “Avoid Those Mad Rad Trads”

Scott Hahn the Modernist: “Avoid Those Mad Rad Trads”
 

By :Eric Gajewski

I got up this morning like any other morning about to kick start the day when I received an email from someone who apparently “more loosely” follows TradCatKnight. In this email he showed me his exchange with Dr. Scott Hahn over the question of the new theology. I am about to show you this exchange and then answer some of the aspects of Dr. Hahn’s response. Let me be clear. Dr. Scott Hahn is modernist still following Vatican II (the new religion) and simply shifted from denominational Protestantism into novus ordism (another form of Protestantism). He has never been Catholic. I will also add a few of your comments that you have posted on my social media in relation to Scott Hahn.