WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, August 2, 2018

UPDATED: Top 15 Places Not To Be In The USA According To Catholic Prophecy (videos)

UPDATED: Top 15 Places Not To Be In The USA According To Catholic Prophecy (videos)


By: Eric Gajewski

I have infallibly answered the question of “where to be” today and going forward within….
I have covered this area in times past but still many of you have not see my list of places that are “off limits” here in the United States for the times ahead. It is an uncomfortable topic as we sit and watch the daily news but I believe it is important enough for us to discuss and analyze.

tradcatknight.org/2018/08/02/updated-top-15-places-not-to-be-in-the-usa-according-to-catholic-prophecy-videos/