WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, May 31, 2018

TradCatKnight Radio, "Courageousness In An Evil Generation"

TradCatKnight Radio, "Courageousness In An Evil Generation"
Talk given 5-31-18   (aprx. 50 minutes)

Join me as I discuss various saint quotes as it relates to courage.  I also cover Fr. Gabriel's (1952) commentary on courage for those who fell their hearts are weakening.  God is giving us plenty of opportunities to get prepared for the Great storm ahead but still so many are squandering these opportunities and resorting to cowardice, despair, doubt, and worry.  What is it going to be the Sacred Heart of Jesus or caving into fear which is due to self-love?


Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
- St. Francis  of Assisi

Donations:  I HOPE TRADCATKNIGHT HAS PROVIDED GOOD CONTENT FOR YOU. Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  EVEN 10$ A MONTH HELPS.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address. NOTE: “AUTO PAYMENT SETUP” DOES NOT WORK. YOU MUST MANUALLY DONATE EACH MONTH, THANK YOU