WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

FreeMason Meets FreeMason: I told the "Pope" that I am a Free Mason and he still honoured me

FreeMason Meets FreeMason: I told the "Pope" that I am a Free Mason and he still honoured me

Former president of Ghana, John Agyekum Kufuor has finally opened up on why he joined the Freemason Secret Brotherhood.

According to him, one can only be invited and he got his invitation between 1967 and 1968. He made this revelation during a chat with Bolay Ray of Starr FM on the Starr Chat.



 

At the time of joining, several members of his family were members of the group. As such, it was not a surprise when he was invited by the society.

"...I was appointed I think in 1967, 68. I was a young Lawyer in Kumasi. I had most members of my family in there. Some have been there even before I was born," he said.

Kufuor added, "You just don't walk in there, you are in a way invited."

At the moment, the ex-president Kufuor has been appointed the Senior Grand Warden of UK Freemason Lodge where he revealed that it makes him the "highest title holder in Ghana in the history of Masonry so far and possibly the whole of Africa in the English Constitution."





Freemasonry in Ghana 


SOURCE

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The Church is not evil! It is some churchmen who are. We must defend the Church from those evildoers!

      Delete
    2. The Catholic Church has been hijacked by the evil Vatican II clergy. Archbishop Lefebvre clung to tradition and resisted the evil council.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete