WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Special Sunday Message: "True Gain"



Special Sunday Message: "True Gain"


2 Corinthians 13:4
For although he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him: but we shall live with him by the power of God towards you. 



Brothers and Sisters I write to you in the Selfless Love and peace of the Union and Marriage of Jesus Christ and of His Sacred Heart and all the blessings that flow forth from it. If we are to truly advance in the spiritual life we must enter within first to identify our own weaknesses.for it is written that throughst my weaknesses I would arrive at Your Strength. Therefore, exalting, my own unworthiness, I arise in the power of thy Selfless Love which come from Thy Sacred Heart. It is sown in weakness; it shall rise in power. 1 Corinthians 15:43  In so far as I am willing to allow myself to be “crushed” via my daily crosses is to the degree that I will obtain His heavenly strength. For a fine wine is only produced after the grape is crushed and so too it is with our battle against “the self”. It is not by my own strength that I live nor do I have the power alone to choose when I die. No eagle flying in the sky flies by his own strength. Modern men are rabbits running to and fro but going nowhere in their horizontal limited view. From our end, we must be vehicles of faith and hope, which “rests” upon the Wind of God, so that we may arise not only above the storm but to to the Son who is our Source and End
  Verily, who is this man who can identify his own weakness? It is the man of prayer who longs for the Isle of silence and solitude; it is the man not tied down to earthly affairs for his heart belongs to thee Beloved. Therefore, the more I stay inward and am in prayer the more humble I become recognizing my own wretchedness and shortcomings. Yea, it is the Hands of Christ which shapes and molds us not our own. For He who dwells above us seeks to dwell in that which He hast created in great mystery. His humble Sacred Heart hast shown us the way, in so that, in His weakness am I made strong. “…the weakness of God is stronger than men.” 1 Corinthians 1:25  It is due to man’s fallen nature I arrived in this world a stained pilgrim in exile but through Christ  I am cleansed. But why do so many chose to live in and by nature alone? For God’s Love is perfect and my nature which “tends” to self is weak, therefore, we worry, have fear and doubt, which ultimately becomes an act of the heart not suited for any believer. “And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. 1 Corinthians 2:3  We were meant for the skies as eagles not the cliffs where so many remain in trepidation! Yea it is the Divine Hands which guide; it is He who can only live when I first learn to die.  Man’s measure is not Gods and therefore we must quit trying to please the world and man. We must embrace the lowliness of His Heart and allow ourselves to not only“lower” the self but to get rid of her altogether. If our hearts do not remain "below" our neighbor then how can we serve our neighbor. And if, after examination of conscience, I cannot be lower than my neighbor, of what good use can you be for God and for thy neighbor? This is the Law of Selfless Love. 


Nay, ‘we obtain” when we first learn that earthly gain can be an impediment to our ultimate goal. When all things are soon taken from us we shall still have our faith and hope and our eyes of charity! We can truly rebuild society and make Christ King of all Nations when we first learn we are limited creatures which cannot fly or arise to the bright blue skies above without the assistance of Gods grace. Therefore, start in your own communities. My ‘gain” in all things is to please Him and therefore when I seemingly lose “material” goods how do I really "lose" when this pleases Him? And how so, you ask? This is yet another opportunity for a man to be stripped in so that he will now be "low enough" to embrace those heavy crosses which crush “the self” out of the soul. It is He who left heaven, who left it all, on the account, that I may have all, Who is Him. Is there no greater Love; is there no other more poetic scene of poverty and humility and yet we on a daily basis gloat. May God have mercy upon my own soul! Mayst your own heart exclaim; “In Him I am filled, I am content with nothing at all in earthly gain, so as to keep these potential impediments from my progress toward His Sacred Heart! Let us pray for those daily graces thru the Immaculate Heart so that we might penetrate our own souls in “self knowledge”; so that we may have the scales from our inner eyes removed like Saul. We are weak, my friends, but He who gave all asks the question, "Do you give your WHOLE heart to Me for My good use?" May God forgive us when we ignorantly or obstinately do not allow Him to take ownership over our whole being. Amen  May thee Immaculate Heart of Our Lady guide, protect and guard your heart everyday in this exile, Ave Maria – Amen.

 
“True Gain”
Weak, I come crying
Strong, Thy Heart art
Trembling, as I see Thee upon Calvary dying
Sin, I cannot escape
But it is Thy Sacred Heart which frees
So that as eagles now we are seen flying
Weighed down, no more,
Thy Love which in return stripped naked, sin 
And from the devil, Ye tore
And shook hell on deep…
This abyss of souls locked in “self” to its very core
For it is in “weakness” in which I have entered this life
But in Thy Heart’s own I choose to remain
In hopes of exiting in grace
For Ye art our hearts only true gain…


 Lenten Meditational Series: Imitation of the Sacred Heart Part 1 
 "On Purifying the Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment