WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

2-3 years left for Francis to live?

 More Francis "resignation" Propaganda in the Press



A growing number of us believe Benedict XVI is still Pope. I have been warning of the supposed "resignation" of Antipope Francis for the near future. This is setting up for the false prophet over Rome/soon Apostate Church (Master Jesus, Maitreyas sidekick). his real name is yet unknown but said to be Syrian in my studies. This falls in line with Father Martins testimony concerning the formal Apostate Church being setup by latest of 2017. Here is more recent propaganda and Ill leave you the rest:

 "Another two or three years, and God will take me," Francis said, speaking to reporters on his way back to the Vatican from South Korea.
 
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=184187


Previous Propaganda I have already touched upon in previous blogs:

In RT: Francis does not rule out retirement
"Pope" Francis says he would be open to retirement should his health not permit him carry on with his duties, stressing that papal retirement could become a norm for the Catholic Church. Referring to his predecessor who voluntarily resigned last year Francis said: "I think that Benedict XVI is not a unique case. I think we should see him as an institution who opened a door, the door of emeritus popes." "Will there be more (papal resignations)? God knows, but the door is open," the 77-year-old pontiff said speaking to reporters on the plane returning from a trip to the Middle East.  






My video on this False Prophet coming


"The Dogma of Faith will be preserved in 

Portugal(implying NOT Rome/implying formal schism)"

Our Lady of Fatima ...

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this, but, ugh-- I now have to get off the pc until later or tomorrow. I feel the need to say, though, that you really work hard on this stuff, Eric. God bless you. I am a Fatima girl. I was born on Our Lady of Fatima's Feastday, May 13th, 1963 (when the doctor told my mom her due-date was in May, she didn't even pick out a boy's name. She knew I would be a girl and they would name me Mary Regina) Anyway--- the 100th Anniversary of Fatima is 2017. We can expect MUCH, to be sure.

    ReplyDelete