WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Sungenis: Careful Not To Criticize Vatican II

  


TRADCATKNIGHT: Sungenis: Careful Not To Criticize Vatican II

By: Eric Gajewski

As you know I bring anyone onto my show and I do mean literally anyone and today I ran upon a few videos from one of my former guests Robert Sungenis. In times past we have been critical not only of Vatican II but more specifically John Paul II and the rest of some of the far leaning leftists claiming to be Catholic. But what in the world is going on in the world of Sungenis where he is now defending Francis and Vatican II?


tradcatknight.org/2021/02/25/sungenis-careful-not-to-criticize-vatican-ii/#more-86330