WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

What is Franciscan University Producing?

 


TRADCATKNIGHT: There Are No Catholic Colleges in America: What is Franciscan University Producing?

By: Eric Gajewski (GET READY FOR THIS ROASTING)

Sam Rocha, another phony Katholic produced by Franciscan

As you know I am no Trump fan at all. The stage is set the players in place for the ONE cabal that controls both sides of the political fence. Today I was browsing through some articles and stumbled upon a name I thought sounded familiar. Sam Rocha. I went to school with him back in the day at Franciscan University and saw that he was making headlines all over the place for his Catholic support for Joe Biden. I about busted out in laughter.