WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Few vs. The Many

TRADCATKNIGHT: Few vs. The Many

By: Eric Gajewski (VIDEO AND QUOTES PROVIDED)


Covering the purple scapular, the novus ordo and salvation

I recently received an email which asked the question if the purple endtimes scapular was meant for the “few” or the many. I think some people are misunderstanding what I have been meaning when we are speaking “on the few” of these times so I wanted to clarify better as to what this means as it applies to the purple scapular but also in relation to the Novus Ordo and salvation itself. There have been sobering quotes from past Popes and Saints all indicating that if we truly knew just “how few” were saved that we would perhaps die of fright ourselves. Let me discuss further.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE

tradcatknight.org/2019/08/04/few-vs-the-many/