WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Blessed Virgin Mary & The Power Give Birth Unto The New Self

TRADCATKNIGHT: Blessed Virgin Mary & The Power Give Birth Unto The New Self

By: Eric Gajewski


I must first start by saying I thoroughly enjoyed my video interview with Father Voigt today as we discuss a lot of great topics. While he was talking and I was taking notes a most profound line came from his mouth concerning the power that was given to Mary “to birth our Redemption” WOW! If that is not profound enough instantaneously it hit me how Mary (in the mystical sense) provides us with that opportunity for regeneration in Christ.

tradcatknight.org/2019/06/21/blessed-virgin-mary-the-power-give-birth-unto-the-new-self/