WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, March 22, 2019

15 Reasons the Antichrist Is About To Show NOW not Then

TRADCATKNIGHT EXCLUSIVE: 15 Reasons the Antichrist Is About To Show NOW not Then

By: Eric Gajewski


Robert Sungenis and I had a good laugh the other day off air after our podcast about both us of being “black sheep” in the Catholic community. For Sungenis it is because of his geocentrist position while for me it is probable for a wide variety of reasons. One of them being my position that the Antichrist is about to show very soon. Hey! But I thought the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart comes first? In my humble opinion the majority of “traditionalist’s” get this wrong and it most likely stems from the book “Catholic Prophecy” by Yves Dupont which although has great quotes in it doesn’t really update things as it relates to our times and the headlines we are seeing today.

tradcatknight.org/2019/03/22/15-reasons-the-antichrist-is-about-to-show-now-not-then/