WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, February 8, 2019

12 Reasons To Stay Out Of the Novus Ordo

TRADCATKNIGHT: 12 Reasons To Stay Out Of the Novus Ordo
By: Eric Gajewski


We have received an awfully lot new members to the TradCatKnight community over the past month and I wanted to make sure that everyone knows it is imperative to stay out of Vatican II churches. Yes, it is that bad my friends. I have done similar articles in times past but I feel it now necessary to rehash the topic by providing you with 12 reasons to not be in the Novus Ordo. I could have don’t a list of hundred reasons really but for those who need something quick to show friends and family I think this will suffice. Let us cover some of these briefly now.

tradcatknight.org/2019/02/08/12-reasons-to-stay-out-of-the-novus-ordo/