WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Saturday, December 29, 2018

ENDTIME Economic “Advice” for Catholics

TRADCATKNIGHT: ENDTIME Economic “Advice” for Catholics

By: Eric Gajewski



I preface this commentary by telling you I can only tell you what I would do. Over the next few months I will be bringing back on to the program some of the top financial experts and trends forecasters the world has to offer. I have an advanced degree in Business and was a decently “successful” business man before my re-conversion back to the Faith. I believe this has helped me better prepare for running this apostolate but also to give a little brotherly advice concerning economics for Catholics in these endtimes.