WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, August 5, 2018

TCK LIVE (AUGUST 5, 2018) W/ Xavier Ayral
3 HOUR PROGRAM (7-10PM EASTERN)

SPECIAL GUEST XAVIER AYRAL JOINS ME TO DISCUSS MARIE JULIE JAHENNY AND HIS NEW BOOK COVERING HER LIFE AND REVELATIONS. IF YOU ARE A TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC THIS IS A TALK YOU DONT WANT TO MISS!

HIS MESSAGE TO ME LAST WEEK, ” I am a French published author of the French books : “Un Message d’Amour” and “Un Appel a la Conversion”, books on an apparition case involving the assistance of Fr. RenĂ© LAURENTIN (+).
I have been in touch for the past 2 years with the Foundation “Amis de Marie Julie Jahenny” in la Fraudais (Britanny, France) and I am presently writing a new book on the messages of La Fraudais. I am beginning a campaign in the U.S. of spreading the messages of the visionary-stigmata from France, and, if at all possible, I would like very much to talk with someone in your radio to discuss said messages and effects around the world of said remarkable admonitions.”