WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, May 1, 2014

TradCatKnight Newsletter (April 2014)



The Silence Must Cease 

TradCatKnight Newsletter (April 2014)

Isaias (Isaiah) 42:14
I have always held my peace, I have I kept silence, I have been patient, I will speak now as a woman in labour: I will destroy, and swallow up at once.

Brothers and Sisters I write to you in the Selfless Love and peace of the Union and Marriage of Jesus Christ and of His Sacred Heart and all the blessings that flow forth from it. Nay, it is the time to speak loudly and the more loud we shall get the more those will tell us to keep silent. Deus Vult! God desires us to be ever more vigilant against the enemies of the Church who have so arisen to such heights in His Church and soon plot the “final blow”! When men keep silent about Truth due to ignorance or self-love the rocks will cry out, the earth will groan and all of nature will change her course. For when God “comes” and His Day of Wrath arrives, He, Himself shall not cometh quietly! “God shall come manifestly: our God shall come, and shall not keep silence. “ Psalms 49:3  Let us not be one of those who kept silent in the face of such destruction to Holy Mother Church. Let us not associate ourselves further with those trying to compromise the Faith trying to fit in with the Conciliar Church. Let them go! The apostle says in the gospel “they were not of us…if so they would have remained…” And is this not the case of the Neo-SSPX! But as for me I will not compromise with those who openly say their goal is to conciliarize “true traditionalists”(Catholics in reality). Are we this obtuse and so blinded by self-love as to advance further with the enemy?

Verily, good friends, the Crusade continues and picks up momentum both domestically and abroad. Eagles will emerge to announce a new day! This was guaranteed by Our Lady at Fatima and thus as Promise do it still remain. We are “guardians of Her Immaculate Heart” and will not keep silent. We must silence these heretics both publicly and behind close doors in Selfless Love’s due course. For so is the will of God, that by doing well you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.” 1 Peter 2:15  Let us speak the truth knowing that “many” will leave our side but He Who is Truth shall not. We have both a right and duty not to keep silent amidst the destruction of our Holy Faith. Speak loudly and when told to keep silent speak even louder! Let them accuse you of “bitter zeal” or call you “crazy” for God does not hear them but knows thy heart! Appease His Anger by silencing those fools and do your part under all penalty of "appearing" disobedient. Judgment determineth causes: and he that putteth a fool to silence, appeaseth anger.” Proverbs 26:10


“If a serpent bite in silence, he is nothing better that backbiteth secretly.” Ecclesiastes 10:11 Yea, even serpents bite in silence! They do not always “hiss” right in front of you and yet when they bite it is still death as the outcome. These enemies who further plot the final act which will seem to all  as Our Lord’s death; for where is the Church they shall ask? As the earth trembles in further chastisement and death becomes the worlds license. The eagles will be hidden within the Tree of Life, Our Lady and Her Immaculate Heart, and uponst her leaves shall we wait to hear from above and then this eagle will give command. 

Should I be silent and let the storm pass or do my part as a Catholic and speak very loudly against the enemies within Her bosom? Should I crawl up into a ball like an armadillo and pretend others will speak for me and then I will follow? No, for this pertains to self-love which arises to the surface as complacency. Here is St Gertrude on the matter: Reading those words, “Where is Abel, your brother?” (Gen 4: 9), St. Gertrude understood that God will ask an account of each religious for the faults that his religious brothers committed against the Rule, because those faults could have been prevented had either the brother at fault or the Abbot been warned. The excuses of some – “I am not in charge of correcting my brother” or “I am worse than him” – will not receive a better welcome by God than those words of Cain, “Am I my brother’s keeper?” (Gen 4: 9).

For, before the Lord each man is obliged to avert his brother from the bad path and exhort him to the good. In this regard, when someone is negligent in listening to the voice of his conscience, he always sins against God. He cannot give the excuse that he does not have the duty to correct his brother, because his conscience is his witness that God is calling him to do so. If he neglects this duty, he will have to give an account for it, and perhaps he more than the superior, who may have been absent or did not notice the fault.

From this comes that threat: “Woe to him who does evil. Woe to him twice who is complacent with it” – Vae faciendi, vae, vae consentienti. It is evident that the one who remains silent about a fault is complacent with it, since a few words from him would suffice to prevent an offense to the glory of God.
(St. Gertrude, Book III, chap. 30, in Révélations de Saint Gertrude,
Vièrge de l’Ordre de Saint Benoit
, Paris: Alfred Mame, 1921, p. 218).

Modernists are, objectively speaking, heretics and schismatics, enemies of the Church, and sadly so many supposed “Catholics” stay silent wilst the rocks continue to cry out. If I keep silent under the pretense of “piety” do I really keepeth charity? The answer is, of course, in the negative! If I shout and point the finger like the Prophet and say “thou art the man!” have I now tasted the sourness of  “bitter zeal”? Or have I lost my mind? The answer is, of course, in the negative. Therefore, do I charge as witness to His Sacred Heart, all those who say as such,  as but a mouth which opens but God heareth not. God does not hear your rash judgements  O’ coward! Therefore, we crusade on! Let us listen to St. Frances de Sales on the matter: “The declared enemies of God and His Church, heretics and schismatics, must be criticized as much as possible, as long as truth is not denied. It is a work of charity to shout: "Here is the wolf!" when it enters the flock or anywhere else.
 
May thee Immaculate Heart of Our Lady guide, protect and guard your heart everyday in this exile, Ave Maria – Amen.

The Silence Must Cease
And as the Wind is present
So do men live but move is silence
For men have not learned and labored to deny the self
To root out at heart this disease which is only conquered by love’s violence
For Love and self shall always remain opposed
And still a man will ask; Shall I speak out against those
That is, these enemies of the Cross, and against all of heaven’s foes?
Yea, we are but few but as One Voice can we still appease
The Immaculate and Sacred Hearts upon which every Eagle feeds
Nay, let Love speak loudly!
Let us not carry on as if we were already deceased
For thru the canyon of my soul passeth by a Breeze
This Wind, A Voice, which speaks & echoes back unto me
“Go and tell the world I shall have no more…
Go and tell them the silence must cease…”

 ''I address a pressing appeal to the earth. I call upon the true Disciples of the Living God, Who reigns in the Heavens; I call upon the True Imitators of Christ made Man, the Only true Savior of mankind; I call upon My children, those who are truly devoted to Me, those who have offered themselves to me that I may lead them to My Son, those whom I carry as it were in My arms, those who have been animated by My Spirit. Finally, I call on the Apostles of these Last Days, these faithful Disciples of Jesus Christ, who have lived despising the world and themselves, in poverty and humility, in contempt and in, I silence, in prayer and mortification in chastity and union with God, in suffering and unknown to the world. It is time for them to come out and enlighten the World. Go ye forth and manifest yourselves as My darling children; I am with you and within you, so that your Faith may be light which illumines You in these unhappy days, and that your zeal may make you long for the Glory and Honor of the Most High. Fight, ye children of light; combat, ye small band that can see, for this is the time of times, the end of ends."  Our Lady of LaSalette

No comments:

Post a Comment