WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, March 4, 2018

TradCatKnight Live Call in Show?



TradCatKnight Live Call in Show?

I am thinking about hosting a live call in show on the Friday/weekends.  It would be "prime time" perfect for those who are busy during the days.  I would either do solo shows or bring on special guests.  It would probably be two hours say 8-10pm eastern.  I am in the early stages of gathering information.  You would be given the link to the live show and the call in number would be present as well as those commenting live in the chatroom.  It will be troll-free.  As you know I have an extensive hate-following.  I would do my best to keep the program troll free and for those seriously interested in speaking on the various topics I discuss on TradCatKnight.  This would be rather expensive to do so know in advance that this is where some of your donations would be going to (start up, hosting fees).  It would be a good way for you to ask questions and be more interactive with other traditional catholics form around the world.  This would be in addition to my weekly TCK podcasts on youtube and soundcloud.  It is possible that I can get this initiative started the week after Easter.  I would need you all to promote it heavily on your social media and with your friends, family and churches.  Any feedback? Email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com

* I am also still open to speaking to your church/community via skype if you are interested.  You would have to put it together on your end.