WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, October 20, 2017

TradCatKnight Radio, "Pope St. Pius X On The Enemy Within"

TradCatKnight Radio, "Pope St. Pius X On The Enemy Within"
Talk given 10-20-17    (Aprx 2hrs 10 mins)

Join me for the next two hours as I discuss the latest happenings in both the Church and State.  I cover some of the latest headlines grabbing attention but also cover Pope St. Pius X' warning on the Vatican II "new apostle".  In the real third secret of Fatima it was disclosed that a supposed "Pope" would be under the influence of Satan and lead souls into perdition.  Most traditionalists agree we have arrived at that hour.  Francis is a true Antipope who plays his role for the new world order.  We live in a day where error is promoted as truth and truth has become errors.  We are living in the days forewarned in the Apocalypse with the soon arrival of the False Prophet and Antichrist.

Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.