WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, October 6, 2017

TradcatKnight Radio, "Current State of the Catholic Church"

TradcatKnight Radio, "Current State of the Catholic Church"
Talk given 10-6-17    (aprx 2 hrs 30 mins)

Please join me for the next few hours wherein I discuss various topics within the Catholic Church and the latest news as it relates to earth changes, New World Order and other side topics.  I specifically cover all the divisions and contentions within the Church and world.  I cover the latest NFL Masonic agenda, mainstream censorship, the filial correction of Antipope Francis, the conservative vs liberal division in the Church is similar to politics, the latest scandals and much more....

Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.