WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, October 5, 2017

POEM: Love Kissed Death



POEM: Love Kissed Death
By:  Eric Gajewski
"Put me as a seal upon thy heart, as a seal upon thy arm, for love is strong as death…”
 [Canticles (Solomon) 8:6]
Please enjoy and share my latest poem from the work, "Fortress of the Soul"....

Press play and listen along as you read....



 POEM: Love Kissed Death
Where Love Kissed Death

Where Life courted sorrow

Where Hope gave birth to tomorrow

Amidst my tears in Afflictions bed

I could be heard saying…

I am death

My will which is no more

Suspended in pain…

Laying with outstretched arms

Uponst this hidden Cross in Love’s test

I am death

A Victim guilty with no way

Who sees the dark the same as His Flame

A toy to the Divine

Which through suffering likes to play

Where the nights are long

And the clouds obscure the day

I am death

My woes are told like Job

My mind never at ease but with Will to please

For my body can seemingly never rest, pain is all I know

I am death

Waking only to die, I hear heaven’s horn

Sleeping uponst life’s thorny bushes

Only to repeat the same process the following morn

Living only to satisfy

Amidst my lower nature’s silent cries

I am death

For wherever I go I find fear’s shadow

I understand not but still in Love I follow

For it leads my soul

Amidst the never ending storm within

A ship Your wind blows

I am death

But still somehow living

Fed by the milk of mercy coming from thy breast

In this body of sinning

I am death

For no matter where I look

To the right or to my left

I find that I am still looking

With lungs gasping sustained only by Thy Breath

I am death

In this life where the Light is so bright

It inwardly produces a dark night

It takes the sword of self love out of my hands

And prepares me for the new fight

I am death

Here in this hidden holocaust

Where there is no gain

And all is counted as loss

For I am death is heard from on high

Where the Cross meets His Heart

Which still to this day

Seeks out the "dead" so that He may live

In order to win the lost

For even as we live so shall we die

But Love’s eyes never blink

Nigh, Love took away sin’s cost

Yea, it is on to certain death

Where I bring with me a wedding ring and fear not

Because Love kissed thee intimately uponst thy lips

And took away thy sting

I am death

Found only in a daily and mysterious cemetery

Dying, away from the glance of men on my own Calvary

And yet is not I but He who at the same time lives in me

Nay, for Love kissed death

And now even death walks away content and happy

For so long as Love is in me

I shall live and shall live on through even death eternally





"We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not, abideth in death."
[1 John 3:14]


Questions, comments and suggestions? Email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com

Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.