WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Marie Julie: The Earth, An Immense Graveyard

Marie Julie:  The Earth, An Immense Graveyard
Marie Julie Jahenny Book. Prophecies of la Fraudais page 239
Jesus speaking to Marie Julie... 

THE EARTH ; AM IMMENSE GRAVE-YARD
I did everything in behalf of My people, says the Lord , I  sent My Mother upon earth; very few believed in her word. I made My voice heard everywhere;  I made choice for Myself of victims upon whom I performed wonders and marvels, they have been despised and persecuted

Here comes that I will call back to Myself those lightning-rods and will destroy everything on earth. It will be laid down in a coffin; but after purifying it in its blood, I will raise it again glorious, as I
Myself came out of the tomb.

Desolation will be so great and chastisements so terrible as for many a one to dry out from being
frightened and think the end of the world is up.