WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, April 9, 2017

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL....

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL....
Note: Questions have been answered privately via email or phone 
 Here is some of the latest coming through my inbox.  Please keep inviting your friends, family and church members to TradCatKnight.

AMY HEWITT:  I'm from Jewish background.  My grandparents were in Germany during the holocaust.   My grandfather had died two weeks ago and he was a staunch hater towards the Nazis.  Just last night, my grandmother told me that they were never in Germany during WW2.  They were in Britain for a while then moved to Australia.  She said that my grandfather had such a deep hatred towards every non-Jew but focused on Nazi Germany after coining (fabricating) an elaborate story.  (It) was because he was taught that any non-jew is to be treated as cattle as it says in the Torah (she means, the wretched Talmud), that all Goyim (non-jews) are created only to serve us (jews).  What shocked me even more was that for decades my grandparents were getting money from Germany because my grandfather [de]frauded and told them that he and my Grandmother were holocaust survivors of WW2.  After doing a lot of research and talking to relatives and the elders of jewish friends, not even one was a holocaust survivor and all had told me that they said to the German government that they were so that they could get the benefits.  The holocaust is so f**ing greatly over exaggerated and the evidence spits right [in] people's faces.  How could I have been so blind!
**********************************************
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGRrY0hTWgE
Diane King
======================

Please see the announcement below of a new book to which I contributed a chapter.  I originally presented this chapter at a conference of the International Union of Catholic Jurists in Mexico and a Spanish version appears in a Spanish language volume on a similar topic.  I understand a Kindle edition of this book will be out soon. 
Best wishes,
Brian M. McCall
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Associate Director of the Law Center, and Director of Legal Assistant Education
Orpha and Maurice Merrill Professor in Law
University of Oklahoma
405-325-1682
To view my published and unpublished works or sign up for email updates of new content please go to either http://ssrn.com/author=663056 or http://works.bepress.com/brian_mccall/

======================


Dear TRAD CATH KNIGHT!
I really enjoy your youtube podcasts.

Pls. enlighten me:
What is the TRADCATHKNIGHT's opinion of the
current position of the OPUS DEI in the light of
post Vatican II conciliar popes, Vatican bureaucracy, etc.?

LUIS-ESTEBAN A. LATORRE
67 years old
retired professor of English and European Languages
at the University of the Philippines, Quezon City, Philippines.
=====================
Marie Julie Jahenny this is when God will strike: 
When all the crosses are thrown to the ground, when they impose the most diabolical laws on the clergy and the faithful, then I shall arise . . . The earth will be cleansed, and better days will return." 
"I see in the Sun the Mountain of Calvary being ascended every morning to obtain the descent of the spotless Lamb from Heaven. (i.e. Holy Mass.) (The Mountain of Calvary is the Altar.) But I see that this Mountain is being climbed with the foulest of sacrileges. It will become the Mountain of Sacrilege."
God will take out the most guilty:
Marie-Julie announced that three quarters of the population of the
globe will disappear in the last crisis ; terrible earthquakes, epidemics of unknown diseases whose ravages would be frightful, terrible famines, inclement weather, cyclones, rising seas that would cause terrifying tidal waves.
The last crisis will be divided in three parts :
The first, long and painful when divine vengeance will be manifested during which the most guilty will be destroyed. - This blow of justice will only irritate them.
The second will be shorter but more formidable, more sinister :
« My Divine Son, seeing that all these blows cannot bring back His people to pardon and mercy — lost souls — will strike again more
fearfully... * 
Raymond L.
===================
Hey Eric,
I've been a catholic all my life, however I just started attending the Tridentine Mass a few weeks before lent. I'm feel much closer to our lord and to my faith as a result of this. "Ave Maria"

I would like to have a telephone conversation with you as I have many questions about leaving the Vatican ll church for good.
I happen to come across your YouTube channel and your blogs while I was researching about the 3rd secret of Fatima. I've have found myself checking your blog now on a daily basis and I am very impressed with your knowledge.
I can only imagine how busy you are but I am hoping that you can find time to set up a time for a call.
Please email to let me know if you are available so we can set up a time.
Thanks.
Your friend in Jesus
Jeff C

"GLORIA PATRI, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto Amen."
=======================
 

Be sure to send your comments, messages, questions, feedback, blogs, articles, videos and latest information to apostleofmary@hotmail.com for review