WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Friday, April 7, 2017

TCK Radio: "An Evil Generation Seeks A Sign"

TCK Radio: "An Evil Generation Seeks A Sign"
Talk given April 7, 2017   
Aprx. 1 hr 20 minutes

Join me for the next hour or so as I get into the latest Church apostasy and endtime news.  I cover my latest poem and writings and answer some questions.

 Prayer to the Sorrowful Mother
Most holy Mother of Sorrows, by that soul-piercing martyrdom thou didst undergo at the foot of the Cross during the three hours' agony of Jesus, deign to assist me also, who am the child of thy Sorrows, in my agony, so that by thine intercession I may be found worthy to pass from my deathbed to thy blessed society in Paradise.



Donations:  For those who have been with us a month or two please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.