WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, February 5, 2017

TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL...

 TRADCATKNIGHT MAIL...
Note: I have answered email's privately
Here is some of the latest coming through my inbox. Continue to invite your family, friends and church members to the #1 ranked traditional catholic website worldwide.


Dear Eric

I look at guys sight almost daily...real good job.

I am a traditional Catholic priest with my own chapel....we have a little business established to raise money for our chapel.
It is called...LadyOfTheMission.Com...check it out please.   How can we advertise this with your site.  What will it cost to run a small ad on your site a month.

We are on Facebook...Google...eBay  with it so far.

Everyone on our parish is very poor...we help everyone....

We have one of the most beautiful alters too...will send you some photos of it.

I am in Merritt Island, Fl

We have great devotion to the Blessed Mother here...eight alters devoted to her.

Please get back to me.

FR Don Primi


We work closely with FR Gruner's organization for many years now.
 =======================

 What is your stance on confessing to a Novus Ordo priest?

Jake G.
==================

I just found an older youtube video from you and was very excited... I didn't catch your name there, .. I will look at your website..but I wanted to write you first....

I have been praying the rosary for guidance to find other traditionalists Catholics and hoping you may be the answer to my prayers.... 

Long story short... I was raised Catholic, then got married and lost my roots as my ex wanted to go down the non-denominational route...  I am divorced now and want to get back to my roots.. I was excited to hear you on youtube.. I had recently discovered the prophecy of Padre Pio, which I related to Planet X... was wondering if that is how you see it as well?

Also, I lost my mom and sister a few years ago and ventured to a new place to get out of the city.... I feel more safe here in the country... I had been living in CA, then I moved to MO to be close to them and they passed, leaving me alone... 

I felt led to get out of the city and move to a small town .. I also felt blessed to be able to get out of debt and put my money in a large house... I didn't know why I felt led to get this large house at the time, but after I heard you talk of the church going underground...... I'm wondering if there is a movement to bring trad. catholics together to make communities for whatever is to come...I live in Clinton MO.. a small town with approx. 10,000 people.. I've heard there are approx 30 churches here!!...I did find a Catholic church here and I have been trying to reach the priest and we have been playing phone tag... which I now feel is probably because they are not traditionalists down here and maybe I shouldn't talk to them.

So basically I'm wondering if there are like-minded Catholics that are interested in starting communities in a safer area,..which I'm hoping this will be in the coming tribulation...Would love to hear from you.. possibly to start a community here or if you know of any traditionalists in this area.  

May God bless you for what you are doing, 
Peggy N
=====================

  The real reason I'm writing is I listened to you on Youtube talking
about a nun who said that our Blessed Mother was not a virgin. It
brought back a nightmare from this past Christmas Eve.  I attended a
Novus Ordo mass with my elderly father (he knows something isn't right
in the Catholic Church but too old to change now)  The church was
packed with standing room only at this children's mass.  It was in
Brookfield, Wisconsin at St. John Vianney Church. The priest gathered
the kids around him and began to tell the Christmas story. He
concluded by saying that after Christ was born, "Mary and Joseph
became lovers."  I nearly fell off the wall that was supporting me
upright.  I wrote to the Bishop of Milwaukee, the priest, the
children's ministry director, and the parish council. I haven't heard
a word back from any of them! There is so much false teaching going on
now. Their end must be in sight.   The nun you were referring to who
said our Blessed Mother was not a virgin looks like a tranny.  It
wouldn't surprise me if the Novus Ordo "nuns" were mostly men in drag.
Anyone who talks like he does is disgusting. Anyway, I'm rambling. I
look forward to hearing more of your commentary.  You are doing a
fantastic job.  Please send me an address to donate. I'm done with
Paypal and I don't send money over the computer.
I will pray for you.  Please pray for me. I'm in southern Arkansas
surrounded by Protestants who think I need to be saved. The only thing
remotely Catholic is a Novus Ordo Mission Church headed by a Spanish
speaking priest. The Bishop in Little Rock allowed a women to bring
balloons in church and tie them to the altar during her husband's
funeral....not kidding, It's bad out there!  I appreciate your
boldness in telling the truth.


Sincerely,
Carolyn C
Nashville, Arkansas

=====================

Good Afternoon Eric,

I donated to you previously, but accidentally deleted the address to send to, could you email it to me again?  Sorry - this time I'll write it down in my address book.

I also wanted to offer you some products.  I work for Nature's Way in Wisconsin.  I heard you talk about Sambucus (Black Elderberry), and Hawthorn.  We have these products and I would be happy to get you some of you'd like.  You can go to naturesway.com to see the products.

Thank you for all the information you provide! 

Melanie C

=================


Hey Eric keep up the good work I know it's hard at times I'm praying for you I myself have been at this for 6 years with scapular and Rosary in hand it's been a long road. I finally found a small Church in Brooklyn Maryland that does Latin Mass.
Thanks for all those good blogs and videos

John C
==================

 Ill be sending another donation as soon as I can.  I like how your bringing in new people for your show - very informative.
Beverly R.
====================


Watching the horrible video in the link below reminds me of this Kipling poem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HERNDDzxnfg

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling



It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.
They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.
Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate.
It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.
It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
Sad what happens when sick minds want to express themselves, even if one claims to be a professor. Sadder still is the rising tide of anger, dare I say hate, that ultimately will manifest itself by the multitude of people in this country who are fed up with the orchestrated outburst by demented souls claiming a priori rights as pots calling the kettle black. How much longer?

Ron W.
==================


Dear friends,

F. Cavalcoli, a Dominican and an exorcist, without a trial or even a word has been suspended
by all functions and left with no economic means. The same has been Happening in Italy
to many priests, mostly because they reported the words of the Old and New Testament on
sodomy or refused to apologize or to give their accord to the new rules on giving the Holy
Communion to remarried divorcees.
There is a strong persecution going on in Italy against faithful priests.
Please pray for the Church in Italy.
In Christo Rege per Mariam Reginam
Maurizio d’Orlando

Dear friends,
The following is the google translation of the piece published by the Italian mainstream daily Il Giornale.
Kindly ask an English native speaker to review the same.
In Christo Rege per Mariam Reginam
Maurizio d’Orlando

The accusation of US traditionalists: "So Obama blackmailed Ratzinger"
In the magazine "The Remnant," traditionalists ask Trump an investigation into the moves of Barack Obama which allegedly would have lead to the resignation of Benedict XVI. Claudio Cartaldo - Thu, 02/02/2017 - 10:41
Donald Trump and Pope Francis.
Donald Trump and Pope Francis. That there was bad blood between the two is not new. The first pulls straight on anti-immigrant walls and blocks to refugees, the second makes no secret of preferring those who open the doors to the neighbor, "according to the indications of the Gospel." Well. Yet the relationship between the two could fit a new and interesting chapter, which from the US goes straight into the secret chambers of the Vatican: the accusation advanced by some Catholics on the moves of Obama in the abdication of Ratzinger. On 20 January, the traditionalist Catholic magazine "The Renmant" wrote an open letter to the new US president to ask him to clarify the  moves of Barack Obama Oltretevere (on the other side of the Tiber) and his role in the abdication of the Pope emeritus , Benedict XVI. Signing the letter were David Sonnier, a former lieutenant colonel in the US, Christopher Ferrara, president of the American Catholic Lawyers, and Michael Matt, editor of The Renmant. The focus of the letter, which was inspired by some revelations and documents published by WikiLeaks, is the suspicion that "regime change [in the Vatican] has been designed by the Obama administration." Nothing more and nothing less. This would be a scandal. "During the third year of the first term of the Obama administration - the open letter reads - Secretary of State Hilllary Clinton, and other government officials, have proposed a" Catholic revolution "whose goal was the ultimate demise of what has remained of the Catholic Church in America. " Suspicions arise from an e-mail that John Podesta, Clinton's adviser, sent to Sandy Newman, the director of a liberal magazine. In the e-mail Podesta explains his questioner that is trying to establish a "Catholic Spring" similarly to the Vatican "springs" that they have overthrown the regimes of North Africa. According to the signatories of the letter, the election of Pope Francis would serve to "give spiritual support to the radical ideological agenda of the international left", so that today the Pope would have now become "the leader of the world left." The magazine The Renmant, therefore, calls Trump for opening an investigation explaining "why the NSA has been monitoring the conclave that elected Pope Francis", "which covert operations were carried out by the US government on the resignation of Benedict XVI" and a due account is rendered for why "the monetary transactions with the Vatican were suspended a few days before the resignation of Ratzinger". In fact in December 2013 Deutsche Bank closed the ATMs within the Holy See [as well as all SWIFT money transfers] with the excuse of the investigations on anti-money laundering rules on the IOR, but then the next day the day after the resignation of the former Pope, the Vatican and the bank immediately found an agreement. Reopening ATMs. Finally, the petitioners are asking the President to clarify the role of Podesta in what he himself would have called "Catholic Spring", what influence has had the financier George Soros and if the Obama administration has been coming in somehow in touch with what has been called the "mafia of St. Gallen",ie the assembly of cardinals and bishops (Carlo Maria Martini, Adriaan Van Luyn, Walter Kasper and Karl Lehman, Silvestrini eBasil Hume) Achilles in 2005 would have identified Bergoglio as the perfect Pope for the reform of the Church in a progressive way.
In Christo Rege per Mariam Reginam
Maurizio d’Orlando



 =====================


Eric: Please help spread the Word: My Weekly Radio Show Launches on First Friday.  Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us and #Texit.



Find out the truths spiked by the Media by listening to our new talk show every Friday at 4pm Eastern on LWRN. We offer the solution Congress suppressed in 1903.



https://libertyworksradionetwork.com/jml/index.php

Nicholas L.

==================

 Hi Eric.  Doing a wonderful job with your guests, but Father Hesse is still my favorite, lol.  Do you know of any traditional secular groups that I could join.  I'm afraid I cant stay in the one I'm in now even though I made vows too.

Thanks, Mary W.
=================


Hi Eric,
I'm interested to know your take on Standing Rock. In the beginning I was gung-ho and supportive. Then Black Lives Matter got involved. Awhile later people began advocating pulling money out of banks. At that point I began thinking this is more than native Americans fighting for clean water and sacred land.
Thanks
Donna P
====================




EXCERPTS"
In the interview, the cardinal does not use the word “dubia,” but he says “apertis verbis” precisely what the four cardinals were asking to have clarified.
And he does not fail to lash out against those bishops who with their interpretive “sophistries” - he says - instead of acting as leaders for their faithful are falling “into the risk of the blind leading the blind.”
Here are the key passages of the interview.
*
Q: Can there be a contradiction between doctrine and personal conscience?
A: No, that is impossible. For example, it cannot be said that there are circumstances according to which an act of adultery does not constitute a mortal sin. For Catholic doctrine, it is impossible for mortal sin to coexist with sanctifying grace. In order to overcome this absurd contradiction, Christ has instituted for the faithful the Sacrament of penance and reconciliation with God and with the Church.
Q: This is a question that is being extensively discussed with regard to the debate surrounding the post-synodal exhortation “Amoris Laetitia.”
A: “Amoris Laetitia” must clearly be interpreted in the light of the whole doctrine of the Church. [...] I don’t like it, it is not right that so many bishops are interpreting “Amoris Laetitia” according to their way of understanding the pope’s teaching. This does not keep to the line of Catholic doctrine. The magisterium of the pope is interpreted only by him or through the congregation for the doctrine of the faith. The pope interprets the bishops, it is not the bishops who interpret the pope, this would constitute an inversion of the structure of the Catholic Church. To all these who are talking too much, I urge them to study first the doctrine [of the councils] on the papacy and the episcopate. The bishop, as teacher of the Word, must himself be the first to be well-formed so as not to fall into the risk of the blind leading the blind. [...]
Q: The exhortation of Saint John Paul II, “Familiaris Consortio,” stipulates that divorced and remarried couples that cannot separate, in order to receive the sacraments must strive to live in continence. Is this requirement still valid?"

Betsy K.
===================== 

Dear Eric,

I just listened to you on SGT Report. You were very interesting to listen to. I have known this infiltration was occurring for a long time. Barry Goldwater had a quote in his book from 1978 that the churches (and other aspects of society) would be infiltrated. He was referring to the Tri Lateral commission, but evil is all interconnected. 

I am an Orthodox Christian. Do you have any information,  reading material, movies on how deep the Orthodox church is infiltrated? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom
Tempe, AZ 
==================

3 Theories
  1. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, plans were implemented to impose a central bank on the US so money could be created out of nothing and the US would be burdened with massive debt.  The people would become enslaved to debt.  Along with this direct election of Senators was begun, a federal income tax was levied and women were allowed to vote.  This transformed the US from a representative democracy into a direct democracy.  Democracy is essentially rule of the oligarchs and these changes made it much easer for them.  These things were a direct attack on Logos (order).  An anti-sacramental mark of (debt) slavery was put upon men in the form of radical (unbiblical extreme) circumcision.  This was something that Jews did to their Christian slaves and was outlawed by Constantine (around AD300).  To my knowledge, no other than me has made the connection of usury and debt enslavement to the implementation of circumcision on American males.
  1. Artificial hormonal contraception is a major cause of the rampant divorce rate.  The Pill makes a woman’s body mimic pregnancy and thus her senses (olfactory) change to that of a pregnant woman.   She prefers to be around biologically similar men rather than a biologically compatible (complementary) man.  This is due to pheromones.  Attraction is a very complex thing which is designed to support life-long marriage.  Unfortunately when a woman stops taking artificial hormonal contraception, her sense of smell changes.  If she married a biologically similar man (kinda like her father or her brother) she becomes disgusted by how they smell and does not want to have sex.  This is normal because she should mate with a biologically compatible man.  Her disgust turns to contempt and defiance.  She is greatly tempted to adultery (in order to get pregnant by a man she is biologically attracted to) and/or has fertility problems with her husband.  No amount of prayer or faith can fix a marriage that should not have been.  Eventually she files for divorce.  This probably explains why 70% of divorces are filed by women.  Of course this does not explain all divorces, but it is likely a major factor.  Again this is an attack on Logos (order).
  1. WWIII may be coming under this scenario: Since WWIII cannot easily occur with all nations belonging to the UN, Trump is creating a nationalistic movement in the US.  Everyone cheers since the US should never have joined the UN anyway.  The US withdraws and the UN is forced to move its HQ from New York to Jerusalem.  Americans would not have fought a war under Hilary Clinton’s leadership since the patriotic right hates her, but they will fight for The Donald.  The Zionists cause a war to start in the Iran and the US loses that war and is forced to pay reparations.  As a loser, the US must sign a treaty with the UN to agree to an Occupied Government and thus the NWO is established under the anti-christ reign in Jerusalem.
I have briefly outlined these three theories of mine.  I appreciate your podcasts and have come to generally agree with your viewpoint on the Catholic Church and the Zionist issue.  I am a mechanical engineer which means I have training in a specific way of thinking, of processing varied information and seeing cause/correlation where others will not.  I have done quite a lot of research on this and have some unique insights. 
Steve S
===============