WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Marie Julie Jaheeny- Erasing the Catholic Religion

Our Lord speaking: The religion that I had established, the Gospel that I preached, all this, they will tear apart under an appalling form, to make trembling, and they will throw all these infamous things on My shoulders and all over My Adorable Body.  They will change My sufferings and My plaints of My Passion, in writings that will shake the heart of the righteous and their peaks will crack pain, as the mountain, on the day of My Crucifixion.   (Possible meaning: they will change the traditional teachings on Christ’s sufferings and His Seven Last Words from the Cross with novel interpretations, new ‘symbolisms’? ) Before the year which bears a figure (chiffre=also a 'sum' or 'code') of consolation to My French people, before that epoch is sounded, the holy sacrifices of the altars will have taken an infernal form.”

“In the streets, in cities, in the countryside and in all villages, the infectious poison of those cursed books will spread with an immensity and with a rapidity hotter than the sun’s path, from sunrise to sunset.”


Other Hellish ‘Innovations’ will eventually follow!


Our Lord Warned: “The suppression of the ringing of bells and of religious funerals will be demanded ... They will erase all memory of the first religion and they will instruct in an impious religion.