WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Poem: “The Flower That I Am…”

“The Flower That I Am…”
By: Eric Gajewski
From the Work, "Fortress of the Soul"
Psalms 102:15
Man' s days are as grass, as the flower of the field so shall he flourish. 


Please play video below
then proceed to reading the poem...



“The Flower That I Am…”

Swaying in the midday breeze Your Love enveloping
My place awaits in this New Garden
Where Faith & Hope no longer are needed
Staying in contact with Thy Son’s Light
Yet hidden under the mantle of thy branches, O’ Mary!
With “petals” open “I Am”, remaining alone in charity
Heart now opened by Thee Light and Thy Fire rushing in to fill me
From the soil, this “dirt of self”, I now resurrect
Pushing thru in painful purification out of Selfless Love’s Seed
Arising now on the surface for all to see
Greeted by the other flowers, each one unique
With differing “petals” to tell their own story
All under Mary, in Paradise, this New Garden’s Tree
Yea, the self in me would protest,
Saying “I wish another I could be!”
But then the “calm of the noonday Wind” who sees every need
Replies as “inner voice”, “Is it not enough that I set thee free?”
“You are your own and no one else crafted by My own Hands”
And lest this “self” would further protest, I resign in humility
To now once again speak, “I am content to be this Flower that I am”



Proverbs 2:7
He will keep the salvation of the righteous,
and protect them that walk in simplicity.
PRAYER:
O’ Lord grant thy faithful to be content in who we are in You. Give us the grace to never look to the “left or right” in trying to measure up to another. For I recognize I am my own and crafted by Thy Hand knowing I am designed to fulfill a specific role in the Glory of Thy Plan. Therefore, let my heart stay planted in the root, my heart, in Thine, Thy Sacred Heart so that I may remain under protection of Thy Mother’s Mantle. Protect me O’ Mary from the Justice of the Son’s Light above. Hide me under thy branches which intercede and appease Our Lord. I am tomorrow what I decide to be today, therefore, I ask Thee for the grace to pursue Thy Sacred Heart more deeply which is the Beginning and End and all things in between. Therefore, may I focus more intimately on the interior life where my roots “run deep” in search for Thee. Grant me this grace to be content and grow in the virtue of simplicity and humility.

                      
                             Mary, Tree of Life
Apocalypse (Revelation) 2:7
He, that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches: To him, that overcometh, I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of my God.

2 comments:

  1. This has touched my heart to the point of bringing tears to my eyes. Thank you, Eric, for being such a faithful servant, and sharing your wisdom with us who have so much to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear want to go home now to New Paradise sooner than before. God grant us your son's return Second Coming soon!

    ReplyDelete