WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Sunday, November 16, 2014

“The Closer You Get”



“The Closer You Get”
Poem By: Eric Gajewski
From the Work, "Fortress of the Soul"


“The Closer You Get”

Like Thy sun that ariseth
In Thy morn' of Your merciful swoon
Slightly "peeking" Thy Head
Above the skyline with outstretched arms
That slowly advanceth toward all souls to stay
At Thy daybreak of Your Work, at noon
Ye Illuminate as reflection, Thy Heart
And through Mary, bold Guardian of Thee, this day
Thou approachest and cover us as a blanket
In thy Loving warmth and Fiery Smile
In great paradox and mystery of Thine created
As Thee do draweth closer, I begin to suffer in a most joyous way
And melt away, I do, transforming under the sun
For thy sanctifying Rays Divine, do shine
That purge my flesh to pierce and sear through my soul
That changeth my face to reflect thee Light itself
A certain mark uponst my soul now come to surface
Thus I speak of Thy Love and to say Thou art but mine
Intimately learnt and acquired , O' Light
For the closer You are, the more I didst suffer
And yet as you passeth me every day above
I learnt how to love the pain of how close Thou art
For like Your noble sun, O' Lord
Do Thee draw in close to each soul and intimately utter
Thine Words, O' Consuming Fire!
Unapproachable Light and Divine Eternal Flame
Thou consumest my soul, in Love unseen
Till I suffer "me" no more, O' Thy grace
For this great gift, O' Holy Suffering, Thee giveth
Advancing onward in Your Light I shall never be the same
And suffer not, but only suffer when thy holy suffering has fled
And hast receded back into Thy depth less Sea
For In Divine Love, in Thee, do I rest and perfect, amidst this pain
O' Divine Heart, that seekest to merge with the soul
Accomplished once upon a Cross, we art One
O' whence shall suffering cease, I asketh!
And Ye replieth, "Have no concern for My heart bears all of thy shame"
Yea, in thine Divine Love, Thou playest as the sun with my soul...
in a childlike game....

Matthew 13:43
Then shall the just shine as the sun, in the kingdom of their Father. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.


1 comment:

  1. Ave Maria, Bene, bene, Bene..........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIn_NlmOM4

    ReplyDelete