WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, November 14, 2019

My God, My God Why Have You Forsaken Me

TRADCATKNIGHT: My God, My God Why Have You Forsaken Me 
 

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying: Eli, Eli, lamma sabacthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Matthew 27:46

By: Eric Gajewski

As the modernists gather in number purporting their false cult of man of Vatican II REAL CATHOLICS continue on suffering in union with the Sacred Heart. The modernist’s think they are building a great utopia for God when in fact they objectively speaking serve Satan. YES, I AM talking about all those Vatican II apologists, popes, prelates and priests. Since hardly anyone will say it I will say it. Today, we find ourselves like Mary Magdalene at the feet of the Cross weeping. We find ourselves asking when will God “arise” and take action and get rid of His enemies modernists included.

tradcatknight.org/2019/11/14/my-god-my-god-why-have-you-forsaken-me/