WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Signs of the Times: Woman marries a TRAIN STATION claiming she’s spent 36 years in love with it

Signs of the Times: Woman marries a TRAIN STATION claiming she’s spent 36 years in love with it
WARNING: Very Sensitive Material
A CALIFORNIAN woman has “married” a train station called Daidra after spending 36 years in love with it.
Carol Santa Fe, 45, from San Diego, California, claims she has been in besotted with Santa Fe train station since she was nine years old.


Carol Sante Fe spends an intimate moment with her partner
Carol took on the name of surname of her station partner after getting married
Caters News Agency
6
Carol took on the name of surname of her station partner after getting married
The volunteer support worker takes a 45 minute bus ride to the station every day to spend quality time with her beloved building.
Although their marriage is not legally binding, Carol states they tied the knot in 2015 – and celebrated their one year anniversary last Christmas.
Carol says she has “sex” with the building mentally and identifies herself as an objectum sexual – a person who is sexually attracted to inanimate objects and structures.
Carol kisses her partner as she celebrates their first anniversary
Caters News Agency
6
Carol tenderly kisses her partner as she celebrates their first anniversary
It is a worldwide debate whether the phenomenon is a sexuality, fetish or mental condition.
Carol didn’t discover this until she was 40 after she searched online “I am in love with a building”.
She said:  “I am married to the Santa Fe train station – her name is Daidra.

Carol said: “We didn’t start a relationship until 2011 but I had been in love with the station since I was a young girl.
“When we got married, I stood there and I told her that I take it as my partner.
“It was the happiest day of our lives.
“When I get there I say hello to her – I then walk around the block circling around her, trying not to let anyone notice I am talking.”
Carol gets turned out by the train's accelerating engines
Caters News Agency
6
Carol candidly admits she also gets turned out by trains revving their engines
She said she will often find a private section of the station which she will touch by leaning against it – although she keeps her clothes on.
“When I’m touching her, I feel as though it actually holds me and kisses me,” she said.
“I don’t have physical sex with the station in public, I want to be respectful.
“I wouldn’t do that with a human in public so why would I do it in this case.
“I do have sex with Daidra in my mind when I stand there.
“I especially like when I hear the trains rev up their engines – it turns me on.”
Carol and her beloved train station she calls Daidra
Caters News Agency
6
Carol and her beloved train station she calls Daidra
Carol – who has lived in California since she was three – claims the train station is the love of her life despite being in a previous relationship with a man.
She added: “I loved a human once before, his name was Tom and we were together for 18 months.
“But it didn’t work out and I felt amazing when I got into a relationship with Diadra because she told that she would never leave me.
“I only hide my sexual attraction to the station because I simply don’t want people to find out and ban me from seeing her.
Carol Santa Fe insists her sexuality is normal
Caters News Agency
6
Don’t judge …Carol Santa Fe insists her sexuality is normal
Carol added “Objectum sexuality is not a mental illness like the media always makes out.
“It is our sexuality, just like being lesbian or bisexual – we are not crazy.
“Daidra and I chat about normal things, I always tell her how my day has been.”