Francis: Authentic devotion to Our Lady?
Francis has assured us that he is ruled by an "inner peace" because he prays three rosaries every day. See here. This from the same man who has exhibited a violent temper and who has engaged in hate-filled rant. See here and here for example.
Saint Louis de Montfort warns us that, "We must beware of those false devotions to Our Lady which the devil makes use of to deceive and ruin many souls...genuine devotion to Mary must be sincere, free from hypocrisy...loving, not lukewarm...constant..without being presumptuous..." (Love of Eternal Wisdom, 217).
Does this accurately describe Francis' devotion to Our Lady? Ye shall know a tree by its fruit. See here.
Francis has contradicted the infallible teaching of previous Popes and has set himself in opposition to the perennial teaching of the Church, the immutable Teaching of Christ Jesus. See here for example.
Besides the Indulgences attached to the Holy Rosary, Our Lady revealed to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan de la Roche additional benefits for those who devoutly pray the Rosary:
1. Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal Things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
6. Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my Sons, and brothers of my Only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Reflect very carefully on promise number three from The Mother of God. The Holy Rosary, when prayed devoutly and with an authentic devotion to Our Lady, as defined by Saint Louis de Montfort, will defeat heresies.
Does it seem as if Francis is being assisted by the Immaculata in defeating heresies or rather that he is succumbing to heresy?
It's a fair question. Answer it honestly...if you can.